Castle Trust Loans
Max Mortgage Range
The Max Mortgage Range is a Loan for Buy to let landlords serviced with payments on a monthly basis.
The Max Mortgage Range is designed for:
+ Buy to let clients
Max Mortgage Range products:
Max 3, 12 and 24
- Max 3: This offers shorter term finance as an alternative to a conventional bridging loan. With a fixed rate for a 1 or 2 year term with a 5% Early Repayment during the first 3 months only.
- Max 12: A fixed rate for a 1 or 2 year term with a 5% Early Repayment Charge that only applies in the first 12 months.
- Max 24: A fixed rate for a minimum term of 2 years and a maximum term of 5 years with a 5% Early Repayment Charge that only applies in the first 24 months. The Max 24 has a lower interest rate than Max 3 and Max 12
With this product you can borrow on a first or second charge basis up to 82.5% Loan to Value
This unique product is designed to help you raise capital on your property.
A pre-determined rate of interest is set at the outset of the loan and serviced monthly. Each loan is bespoke and interest rates are based upon the loan to value and term of the loan.
What else do you need to know?
- You must repay the loan by the end of the term. If you have not repaid the loan by the end of its term and either do not have sufficient savings or are not able to arrange another mortgage, then you will need to sell your property.
- The cost of the loan may be significantly more than a traditional mortgage.
- An Early Repayment Charge is applicable and will be detailed on your loan illustration document
Please also ensure that you read the Pre-Sales Loan Illustration should you decide to apply for a Max Mortgage.
Limited company (Ltd Co) Buy to Let and HMO (houses in multiple occupancy) are acceptable in principle.
For more information please contact one of our Castle Trust accredited Mortgage Brokers.
Loans are subject to status, terms and conditions. Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other debt secured on it.
Castle Trust is the trading name of Castle Trust Capital plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Registered in England & Wales. Company number 07454474. Registered office: 10 Norwich Street, London EC4A 1BD.
Most buy to let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority