Castle Trust Loans
Common sense lending with exceptional flexibility
Unique lending solutions
If you need to raise from £15,000 up to £5m, a Castle Trust Loan may be the solution, higher value loans can be arranged of up to £10 Million if required.
Castle Trust mortgage products offer tailored solutions to experienced buy to let, self employed and high net worth* clients. Borrowers can take control of their cash flow by servicing as much or as little interest as they wish. This can mean a loan with no monthly payments.
The buy to let/investment finance can be arranged on a first or second charge basis and so there is no need to disturb your existing borrowing. Owner occupier loans are available on a second charge basis only, for HNW Individuals or those using the loan wholly for a Business Purpose.
Acting as accredited financial intermediaries we can offer you the following Castle Trust Products:
Castle Trust provides innovative solutions for buy to let landlords, high net worth individuals and homeowners who want to borrow for business purposes, to enable them to release capital from their properties.
Castle Trust loans require no monthly payments (Flex Range) or you can choose to service the loan (Max Range); their products are designed for the following clients:
- Buy to let investors raising capital to expand their portfolio.
- Buy to let investors who want to undertake a light refurbishment on their property.
- Investors looking for development finance
- High net worth owner occupiers*
- Homeowners who want to borrow for business purposes* *
* Subject to Being a High Net Worth applicant – An applicant (or, in the case of joint applicants, one of the applicants) must meet the Statement of High Net Worth criteria by having (at the time of application)
* * Subject to using the loan for a business purpose: Business purpose applicants shall only be accepted if the mortgage agreement will be entered into solely to provide funding to a business carried on or intended to be carried on.
For more information please contact one of our Castle Trust accredited Mortgage Advisors.
Loans are subject to status, terms and conditions. Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other debt secured on it.
Castle Trust is the trading name of Castle Trust Capital plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Registered in England & Wales. Company number 07454474. Registered office: 10 Norwich Street, London EC4A 1BD.
Most buy to let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority